Friday, August 5, 2022

Enchanted Orlando

 Enchanted Orlando arrived today along with the two outfits I purchased from this collection. I wanted to get some photos of him in his original outfit before I changed his clothes. This doll looks SO good bald, he may never wear a wig cap. Seriously, I LOVE him bald!


I almost passed on him as I was concerned he would look a bit too close to Alejandro with the facial hair, but I'm glad I didn't listen to the little voice telling me to pass and instead listened to the one that said go for it! He's very different from Alejandro. I'll have to get pictures of them together soon.


Alejandro has a goatee, while Orlando has a full beard. Orlando also has darker eyes and a different resin tone.


I've always loved male dolls, and the Jamieshow guys are among some of the most handsome out there. I'm so excited to have men this handsome in the 12" size.


Looking forward to seeing this guy redressed as well. He's a keeper!!











No comments:

Post a Comment