Saturday, August 27, 2022

Modern Bubble

 I loved this gorgeous blue dress from the Enchanted collection (Look 5) from the first, but was trying to be good and didn't preorder it, so was extremely happy when I was able to pick it up in the extras. It's a gorgeous modern take on the bubble dress. 


 I decided to let Sasha model as I thought it would accentuate her gorgeous blue eyes.


The earrings are very weighty. The dress also came with a rhinestone necklace, but I felt it wasn't needed with the gorgeous beading on the bodice and the bold earrings.


Enchanted has become one of my favorite Muse collections. I ended up purchasing way more than I originally intended, but am glad I did. I'm enjoying every bit of it.


And if the white outfit for the men is still in stock at the end of the week when payday rolls around I may add yet another piece. After seeing the beautiful drape of this fabric, I hope the technique is used again in another collection. I loved the purple bubble long gown, but didn't cave due to the sheer volume of the dress.


This dress was a nice compromise.













No comments:

Post a Comment