Saturday, August 13, 2022

Hair or No Hair

 I love my male dolls as much as the girls, so was super thrilled that Jamieshow did the male Homme dolls in their line. I have 4 of them so far, and another two on order from the Bonjour Paris collection. Now if they would just start giving us a little more variety in wig caps for them, I would be SUPER happy. Although, as I mentioned in my first post of Enchanted Orlando, he is one sculpt that I'm very happy with bald. I put him in Look 7 from the Dangerous Love collection for some new photos, as I hadn't photographed this outfit in its entirety yet.


I took several shots of him bald.


And as I mentioned before I like him this way quite a lot. Gives him a unique vibe within my crew.


Towards the end of my photo shoot I decided to put his default wig cap on him for a couple of shots.

I love this wig cap, but would love to see it in a couple of different colors besides the white and black. Hoping in the next capsule we will get an auburn haired guy. (Owensu mentioned to me in a comment in Instagram that there would be another new collection coming in October. Squeee.......so save up people!) Anyway, I digress, I would love to see an auburn haired guy or a true brunette in that crop. Or at least some wig cap options in those colors. So do you prefer Orlando with hair, or no hair?











No comments:

Post a Comment