Monday, August 22, 2022

Enchanted Look 7

 Leftovers from the Jamieshow Enchanted collection went up on the website this past Friday, and the goodies I was able to get arrived today. Since I had not seen any owner photos of this gorgeous ensemble, Look 7, I decided to photograph it first.


Since I didn't purchase Grace in this collection, I did also get the pink updo wig that Grace came with as I thought it would work nicely with this gown. Honestly, Lilly was not who I originally purchased the gown for, but she was handy, and Bella (who I originally had in mind for the gown) was not, so Lilly got first dibs.


I know the pink hair is probably not a usual choice for Lilly, but I think her makeup palette compliments the gown well, and once I put the pink wig on her, I thought she pulled it off better than what I thought she would.


Lilly's lip color is a very pretty shade of pearlescent pink, that compliments the mauvy tones of the bodice of the gown.


The tulle on the bottom of this gown is so soft. Much softer and drapier than I anticipated. My original fear was that the gown would be too big, but I'm glad I didn't listen to that voice trying to talk me out of it and instead listened to the one telling me to go for it. Now I'm trying to figure out who will get to model the remainder of the gowns that I was able to add to my collection. Lilly may wear this one for a little while though as I really do like it on her.











No comments:

Post a Comment