Tuesday, August 9, 2022

The Masked Man

 I chose Alejandro to model Enchanted Look 17, as I hadn't had him in front of the camera for a little while and I really enjoy photographing him. Still boggles my mind that there are a couple of him remaining in stock over on the Jamieshow website.



I had forgotten that this suit came with a black necktie of sorts that is on a velvet choker. His mask fits on his face with museum putty, which I have to admit makes me a little nervous, so I didn't leave it on long. Just long enough for a couple of shots.
I love this one of him in the cape with his mask.


And a few without the mask.


I prefer the suit without the necktie, but it goes well with the whole look with the cape and the mask. The suit is a lovely brocade pattern.


I'm hoping to be able to pick up that striped suit that was offered within this collection, in the leftover sale. Another stunning collection from Jamieshow/Owensu.













No comments:

Post a Comment