Sunday, August 7, 2022

Perfect in Pink

 As soon as I saw this gown (Look 4) in the Enchanted collection I thought of Summer Kisses Ginnie, and how the colors would be perfect for her makeup palette. It was the only gown I preordered in the collection. (which I'm actually kicking myself over now, and hoping to get a few more in the leftovers). Anyway, I put it on Ginnie this morning and I do have to say, it's rather perfect on her!


I wish the long part of the gloves weren't attached to the "wrap" so that you could pull the wrap up further on her arms, but I am VERY glad to get some hand/gloves! I've been wanting these since the start of the collection.


I hope that eventually there will be glove packs or gloves offered in the separate accessory packs.


The mask that came with this set is really beautiufl.


And I love the earrings with this set as well.


I'm keeping my fingers crossed I get lucky and am able to pick up a few more things in the leftovers sale. Stay tuned for more to come. I did get one of the guys outfits and will be putting that on someone shortly. Just trying to figure out who gets so model first.














No comments:

Post a Comment