Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Vested

 While stalking the Jamieshow website, and my email box, anxiously awaiting word of Enchanted leftovers, I've  been playing with what I have. I love this version of  Jamieshow Muse Daniel. He reminds me so much of Henry Golding, the actor.


Henry Golding below


I think it is the way Daniel's lips are painted in this version that is so appealing to me. Very realistic, and reminiscent of the actor's IMHO. I'm very glad I got the Dangerous Love version as opposed to waiting, as the Enchanted version of Daniel just doesn't grab me like the first version did. I think Enchanted Daniel's darker lip color just missed the mark for me. Anyway, I'm very glad to have DL Daniel. For this look he's pairing the pants from DL Look 3 with an Integrity vest.



Daniel is also modeling against one of the new backgrounds I got from Tiny Frock Shop.










No comments:

Post a Comment