Friday, August 12, 2022

Elegantly Edgy

 I got a new dress in from DollsFancyWorld on Etsy this week and I have been excited to get some play time to try it on Lilly and get some photos. Love it so much I had to go back and order it in red too. It fits the Muse girls like it was made for them. The details on the dress are so beautiful, and it zips up the back.


I love this short wig from the Dangerous Love collection and own it in three of the four colors offered. I really ought to go back and get it in bronze as well before it sells out.


Lilly is proving to be very versatile. I think she rocks this dress and the short locks.


A better shot showing the details of the side of the dress. Just gorgeous!


And I'll end with a close up of the gorgeous Lilly.











No comments:

Post a Comment