Sunday, July 31, 2022

Lady in Red

 Enchanted Kate arrived yesterday and I had a bit of fun playing with redressing and re-wigging her this morning. First up I will share a photo as she came out of her box. Love that we got shoes and jewelry with the dolls on this release, both will be very useful with mix and match opportunities. The little dresses the Enchanted girls came in are adorable as well. They even have little zippers in the back.


I wanted to see how different she would look as a brunette, so pulled out a dress I got from Elenpriv before the war between Russia/Ukraine prevented Russian sellers from being on Etsy. I thought this curly wig would frame her face well, as she does have a bit of a narrow jawline. LOVE this look for her. She rocks being brunette IMHO.


Full length shot showing the dress



I think Kate will prove to be very versatile, and I'm thrilled with this vesion of her. The original Kate from Dangerous Love didn't speak to me, but Enchanted did loudly. As I've probably said before on the blog, I have a thing for red lips. Enchanted Kate's makeup is just stunning.


I continue to be blown out of the water with each installment of the Muses collection, and eagerly look forward to the rest of my Enchanted goodies, which will hopefully arrive next week. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for leftovers!













No comments:

Post a Comment