Sunday, July 24, 2022

After the Ball

 After the ball is over, what's a prince to do? Reflect on how beautiful the princess was, and how much he misses her? Having way too much fun with these dolls. I love my men too, they aren't just accessories with me. I enjoy them as much as I do my girls.


Orlando ditched his jacket, he is wearing the shirt and pants from Dangerous Love Look 1. I also changed out his hair color to see how I would like him in the white wig. I have to say he pretty much rocks all the wig colors. Now we REALLY need a nice brunette wig cap for the guys and maybe auburn too!



One of reasons I was tipped over the edge on Aiden from the Bonjour Paris collection was that wonderful salt and pepper wig cap. I think that will look wonderful on Orlando too!









No comments:

Post a Comment