Saturday, July 30, 2022

Shopping at Dior

 Before the Muses came along the East 59th ladies, designed by Chris Stoeckel at Integrity, were the ones that brought me back over to the 12" size after years concentrating on the 16" crowd and then the even larger Ipleouse Asian BJD's. I've been playing around with the different back grounds I've accumulated over the years, trying to determine if they would work for the 12" crowd as well as the 16" dolls they were originally purchased for and I'm pleased to say I think this one of Christian Dior's shop is doable for the 12" ladies as well.


Festive Lights Constance was happy to head out for a bit of shopping.


The back drops really do add another fun layer of options for photo taking.


I think I will be investing in some more of them now that I know MOST of the ones I have do double duty, and even triple duty with some of my Iplhouse FID sized dolls in some cases, if I just change the height when setting them up. I think this Constance is just stunning, even though I see she is still in stock at a few retailers.









No comments:

Post a Comment