Sunday, July 3, 2022

Pink and Platinum

 I wanted to do something different with Ginnie and see how the Muses worked with some of my backgrounds I bought with the 16" dolls in mind. I put the background on a shorter piece of tri-fold poster board, and I think it worked really well. I really want a romantic peignoir set for the Muse girls, but in the meantime I made use of one of my older Barbie fashions for Ginnie and I put her in one of the long straight wigs the Summer Kisses girls came in.


I continue to be amazed at how good Ginnie's skintone looks with the platinum wigs. The coolness of the platinum and the warmth of her skintone really mesh well for me.


This particular peignoir set is a little short on her, but it works as long as I don't do a full length shot. George/Owensu if you are out there somewhere I would love some romantic peignoir sets for the girls.


Look at the lashes, just beautiful. Dangerous Love Ginnie is in the top two of my favorite Muses I currently own, the other one being Alexis from the Summer Kisses collection, and Bella isn't far behind. 


I love Sasha's sculpt too, just not as much as Ginnie/Alexis or Bella. Ginnie's sculpt just has the perfect blend of feminine mixed with sexy/sultry. I have Kate coming from Enchanted and can't wait to see her in person to see how she compares.











No comments:

Post a Comment