Thursday, July 28, 2022

Lady Luck

 Lady Luck was with me earlier this week when a couple of Enchanted Lilly's were put up FS on the Jamieshow website and I was able to snag one. She arrived today and I couldn't be more thrilled with her. I should know if in doubt just pre-ORDER already. I had been kicking myself as soon as I saw the owner pictures and realized her eyeshadow wasn't quite as "glittery" as I was afraid it might be from the promo shots.


In person it is much more understated. This is my favorite version of Lilly so far, and I hemmed and hawed during her pre-order period as to whether or not I should get her. In the end I was afraid the glitter would be too prominent for me and I passed her by. 


I'm counting my lucky stars I was able to add this lovely lady to my collection of Muses. LOVE her lip color, and I think she will end up being very versatile.

Eventually I'd like to have at least one of each of the sculpts. I have Kate coming from the Enchanted collection as well and am really looking forward to her. She shipped out today. Now I'm just missing Eshe (Please George if you are out there release another version of her), Nicole and Anya from the most recent Bonjour Paris collection. I don't have a version of "Grace" either, but I have Alexis and I know they share the same sculpt. Love that we got jewelry and shoes with the Enchanted girls as well as these adorable little ruffled mini dresses!









No comments:

Post a Comment