Friday, July 22, 2022

Short and Sassy

 Funny how I tend to gravitate towards certain wig colors for each of my Jamieshow Muse girls.  With Summer Kisses Sasha I tend to gravitate towards brunette and auburn for her, and I don't really have many auburn wigs, so decided to get this short style in that color for her, as I really love this style. Very chic and sassy! One of my favorite wig styles. I own three of the four colors that were offered and will probably go back and get the bronze if it doesn't sell out before I have some more alloted funds. yes, I'm a bit of a wig pig.


Sasha is wearing Look 14 from the Dangerous Love collection minus the hat and jacket, and with the addition of a bracelet from one of the other collections. I wish I had the funds to be able to buy most of the clothing for these dolls as it really is of exceptional quality.


The little bra-let top included with this set is amazing. I can't imagine sewing all those details in this scale. I didn't want to cover it up with the jacket (plus I didn't feel like changing hands, so there was a bit of laziness on my part involved too).

I'm never disappointed when opening a JS Muse collection box, and I am eagerly looking forward to my Enchanted goodies arriving!









No comments:

Post a Comment