Saturday, September 17, 2022

What the Heck

 MVP Rayna arrived from Integrity a couple of weeks ago, and while I love the doll herself and I like her top and most of the jewelry, my reaction to her jacket was a bit of "what the heck were they thinking?" I was thinking I may try it on my guys to see what I thought, but as it was laying off to the side of my clothing stash today, as I was looking for something to dress Alexis in I thought lets see if I can make myself like it a bit better. So I dug through the girls closets and this is what we came up with. 


I actually do like it used this way a bit better on Alexis than I did on Rayna. Still not a favorite piece of clothing, but Alexis can pull it off.


I think the the basic black and white with just a pop of orange contrast in her earrings sets the jacket off more and showcases the messy deconstructed look a bit better IMHO.


Of course, Alexis does look good in everything....................even Rayna's deconstructed "what the heck"  jacket.









No comments:

Post a Comment