Sunday, September 4, 2022

Stripes

 Still having fun with the Enchanted collection from Jamieshow. I unboxed Look 18 for the men today and decided to let Dangerous Love Daniel model. As I've noted on the blog before, I passed on Enchanted Daniel. I love the bold stripes. The color combination of gold/purple and blue is very striking. I had a hard time getting the mask to sit right, there is almost too much museum putty. If I use it again I will try to remove some of it I think.


I decided to use the white skull trim wig on him. I think it ages him a little bit.


I like it on him though, it totally changes his look up. I love how different these dolls can look just by changing up their wig caps. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that in the next collection we will get some more variation in wig styles for the guys. I'm hoping for some different colors too, like a medium brown, like the brown color we have for the girls, as well as maybe an auburn.







No comments:

Post a Comment