Friday, September 2, 2022

A Little More Mauve

 I may have gone just a bit overboard with the Jamieshow Muses Enchanted line. I only ordered two dolls and two outfits in the "preordering" stage, but when the leftovers came along I might have gotten a bit carried away. I've been enjoying them a little bit at a time. Today it was time to enjoy Look 2. I chose Summer Kisses Sasha as my model. Pink/Mauve was a very prominent theme for this collection. This gown is a beautiful shade of mauve.


Sasha is wearing one of the intricate braided updo wigs, that was also new for the Enchanted collection. I got platinum, thinking I might go back and get one of the darker colors when the coffers replenished, but it ended up selling out. It's very intricate.


The tulle in this gown is very soft, as is the jacket. No stiffness to it at all really, very soft.


I think the jacket will also be a good mix and match piece over other things. 


The mask is actually on a glasses frame. Kind of nifty.



Adding in a final shot of three of my girls dressed in their Enchanted fashions in shades of Mauve/pink. Summer Kisses Sasha in Look 2, Enchanted Lilly in Look 7 and Summer Kisses Ginnie in Look 4.















No comments:

Post a Comment