Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Not So Basic Black

 Taking a break from photographing Enchanted goodies, I decided to try this Integrity outfit (whose name is escaping me) on Orlando this past weekend to see if it works. I already knew the pleather pants were too tight for him, so he is wearing his black pants from Dangerous Love Look 1 underneath his kilt. The shirt and kilt fit him nicely however. I like it on him quite a lot.


This shirt is a marvel. You have to take his hands off to get it on, but that's true with many of the Jamieshow outfits as well.



Orlando is wearing DL Alejandro's default wig here. The black hair really changes his vibe quite a lot from the silver tresses he came in. I like this wig on all the guys actually, but I'm a sucker for a dark haired man. 


Speaking of wigs, as I was organizing my wig cap stash I realized I only have 3 wigs for the girls in the red color. I have quite a few of the different red shades, like auburn and bronze, but only three in the true "red" color. I don't know why I don't reach for this color much. I guess I don't have a girl that screams "redhead" to me. I like the hazelnut and bronze shades on Bella quite a lot, but have never tried the red on her. Today I thought I'd see what I think of her as a redhead. While I don't like it on her as much as I do the bronze shade, it's doable.


Bella is modeling a Mattel dress from their Barbie Basics line several years back.



I think Orlando approves of the red wig.



I like these two together quite a bit.























No comments:

Post a Comment