Friday, September 16, 2022

Subtle Mix and Match

 I opened Look 14 from Enchanted over the weekend and had every intention of putting the complete outfit on a doll, but as I pulled out the cape I thought, I wonder what the cape would look like over the maeve dress in Look 2. The tulle is close to the tulle outerlayer on Look 14. So I pulled SK Sasha out (who was wearing Look 2), changed her wig cap to the brown braided wig cap from Enchanted, and traded out her coat for the cape. I also added the gloves for Look 14 as well.


I love how many of the outfits from each of the Jamieshow collections have lots of mix and match potential. I think the coat from Look 2 in the Enchanted collection, will work well with other things as well. This dress from Look 2 is a much more subtle look than the original dress that comes with Look 14, but I think it works nicely to change things up a bit.


The earrings for Look 14 wouldn't go into Sasha's earring holes and I didn't want to push it and damage them, so she is wearing the earrings from the Enchanted Kate.


With her hood up.


And a better shot of the gorgeous braided updo, from the Enchanted collection. I picked up the platinum version in the extra's with the thought I would go back for a darker color later. .................then they sold out. Luckily when I mentioned to a friend, I was sad I missed out on a darker color as well, she offered an extra brown one that she had. It is a pretty amazing work of wig art.












No comments:

Post a Comment