Saturday, December 31, 2022

A Slouchy Beanie

 I love this version of Orlando bald, and since his arrival I have been meaning to get out the crochet hooks and attempt to do some beanies for him. This weekend I dusted them off, watched some Youtube videos to "reacquaint" myself with the crochet hooks and took a stab at doing a beanie for him. It's a little slouchy as I used the same basic pattern I used for the girls and didn't take into account the fact that he doesn't have any hair. 


You can see here it is a bit slouchy, but slouchy works too. I'll tighten up the pattern next time to see if I can get one that fits a little closer to his head. Upside is the girls can wear this one too.


The crocheting will add some versatile knit pieces to the doll's wardrobes, and I do enjoy it once I get in a rhythm. It also will give me something productive to occupy my time this afternoon while waiting on the new Jamieshow Moments of Joy collections unveiling. I'm hoping for lots of cool pieces for the guys since they were absent during the last Go East release.



 





2 comments: