Sunday, December 18, 2022

Holiday Selections Part 1

 I finally got the East 59th ladies in my cabinet dressed for Christmas, along with my Silkstones and Poppy Parker's. Gosh I have way too many dolls in the cabinet these days and it took me a lot longer than I expected to get them all changed. I thought I'd share round one of the holiday photos here. I have been lucky enough to pick up quite a few holiday fashions from Gwendolyn's Treasures over the years. The first couple outfits are from Gwen. I love the variety she offers and everything is always so beautiful.

Della was first up in a beautiful poinsetta dress in shades of mauve and gold.


This is the Merry and Bright version of Della. Her most recent incarnation, Burnt Champagne isn't all that different except for eye color.

Merry and Bright has gray eyes, Burnt Champagne has brown.


And since I was talking about Burnt Champagne Della, here is that version of her. She is dressed for the holidays as well, in her original outfit.

Both of the Burnt Champagne girls, Della and Victoire.

Afternoon Intrigue Constance also donned one of Gwen's dresses.


This is probably my favorite version of Constance to date, although I really like Festive Lights a lot too. 


Poppy is wearing her own jumpsuit. I thought the color was perfect for Christmas. Desert Dazzler is my favorite Poppy to come along in a long time. She's just a totally stunning doll IMHO.

And a close up of her gorgeos face.


Lastly for today's holiday installment, Resort Ready in an adorable dress from Candypinkfashions on Etsy. She paired the dress with Plum Powers wrap.

I love Resort Ready too, although she's much harder for me to photograph than Desert Dazzler. Both gorgeous club dolls from last year though! I can't wait to see the rest of the Palm Springs dolls in person.
























No comments:

Post a Comment