Monday, December 19, 2022

Holiday Selections Part 2

 Just a couple of dolls to share for today's holiday installment post. I finally de-boxed Home for the Holidays Ginger Gilroy. I love Ginger's sculpt. I think I would like her as much as Poppy if we got as much variety with her as we do with Poppy. I have 3 of her 4 incarnations up until this point, and would love to see some variation in her screening and a hair color. I'd also love to see a sunkissed or light honey skin tone for her, I think she would be stunning as a brunette or raven with one of those skin tones. That being said, I do like this version of her. The hair color is such a pretty shade of red. Almost a cherry shade.


I'd also love to see a bright cherry red lip for her instead of the pink she has sported in all her versions so far. I thought from promos that Home for the Holidays had red lips, but they aren't red, they are a very deep pink.


The other doll that got some holiday photos this morning was Weekender Lukas. I redressed him in one of the Jamieshow suits from last years Enchanted Holiday collection. I love that the Integrity men can share with the Jamieshow guys. Jamieshow has done some fantastic clothing for their men so far, and the shoes are really awesome.


I have a love/hate relationship with Lukas much of the time. I'm not gaga over all the versions of him as a lot of collectors are. I do however love this version of him. The sunkissed skin tone with dark hair suits him well. The fade haircut is done really nicely.


He may overtake Leading Man Lukas as my favorite version of Lukas to date. I like Tantric too, but I wasn't collecting avidly when that version of him came out and I'm not paying secondary market prices for him, so I'm not counting that version of him in the mix. I seem to like the darker skin tones for him.











No comments:

Post a Comment