Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Getting Ready for 2023

Alexis is getting ready to ring in the New Year this weekend in a gown from the Dangerous Love collection, wig also from the Dangerous Love collection. She's also hoping her new friends from Paris (Bonjour Paris collection) will arrive early in 2023.


Jamieshow will also be revealing a new Muse collection this weekend called Moments of Joy on Dec 31 at 4pm EST. I am equal parts excited and afraid for this collection!  I REALLY don't need to buy anything else so soon after the Go East collection, and with the Bonjour Paris collection due to arrive early next week (hopefully). I was hoping I could limit myself to clothing for the new collection...........and from the previews, there is a black suit for the guys that is a MUST have for me. I know myself though, and if there is a new sculpt, or heaven forbid Eshe finally puts in a second appearance..............or Ginnie is in this round, I'm probably NOT going to stick to that plan. 


In the meantime, I'll take a few days to really enjoy the dolls I currently have, and prepare to enjoy the new characters that will be arriving with the Paris collection, and keep my fingers crossed there isn't as much in the Moments of Joy collection that I 'have to have', as there was in the Go East collection.








No comments:

Post a Comment