Friday, December 16, 2022

A Little Holiday Shopping



 December has once again gotten away from me. I always have big plans to dress all the dolls up and take lots of pictures and while I've taken some, I haven't taken as many as I would have liked so far. Today I did get Orlando out for some time in front of the camera. I have several sweaters from Gwendolyn's Treasures for the guys that she did quite a few years ago and I wanted to see if they would work for the Muse men. I was happy to find out that they fit great.


I think the hat also was made by Gwen, but I've had it quite a few years and I've actually forgotten with 100% accuracy as to where it came from. I do however like it on Enchanted Orlando.


His scarf, pants and shoes are from Integrity. (Although you can't really see his shoes in these shots). Hopefully this weekend I'll have a chance to get a few of my Muse girls in front of the camera.







No comments:

Post a Comment