Monday, November 28, 2022

Old Hollywood Vibes

 As soon as I saw this robe on Etsy from DollsFancyWorld I knew I had to have at least one color for my girls. I love the glamour of Old Hollywood and this robe reminded me of that time period. The robe came in several different colors, but since  I just paid downpayments on the JS Go East collection as well as my balances on Bonjour Paris, my funds were limited so I chose to go with the pink first. If it's still available when my coffers replenish I'll probably go back for another color. I chose Nicole to model first, as she's new here and I wanted to spend a bit more time with her in front of the camera.


I should have taken my makeup brush to her face before I started the photo shoot.........the darker resins pick up every last bit of dust, but she's still beautiful.


I'm so thankful I was able to pick up this version of Nicole. She has quite a bit of attitude and I love her makeup.







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos...I always want to dust my very dark girls with a bit of something that is luminous...since they are so hard to catch their features with that very dark skin. Your photos are lovely....and the pink is divine on her!

    ReplyDelete