Friday, November 4, 2022

Bella

 Just a bit of fun playing with Bella today. She wasn't a doll that was on my radar at all when she was introduced in the 2021 Jamieshow Fall/Winter Dangerlous Muse Doll Collection. I looked at her promos and thought, she was an easy pass. As is often the way though, when she was delivered and new owners started sharing her on the boards I had regrets that I didn't fully realize her potential from her promo shots. Luckily I was able to pick her up in the leftovers sale. Over the past year, she has become a doll I reach for often to photograph. Ginnie still remains my favorite Muse sculpt (on the Femme side), with Alexis close behind her, but Bella is a firm third place for me. When I saw the new version of her released in the most recent Go East collection for Fall/Winter 2022 I was immediately drawn to her (and she WILL be coming to live here.) Not going to make the mistake of passing on her this time and living to regret it. Today I decided to get Bella out to model the last outfit I have from the Enchanted collection, that has not been photographed on a Muse doll. Look 6. Look 6 is a frothy confection of cream lace.


This outfit wasn't on my radar when the Enchanted collection was released either and I didn't preorder it. The promo shots had a huge head piece that wasn't to my taste. I also ruled it out thinking the skirt might be too big.  Below photo by Jamieshow/Owensu.


When it was available in the leftovers sale, and I had a little bit of leftover funds to be able to purchase it, I took a chance thinking it would look good on Ginnie with her tan skintone, or maybe Sabina, who is coming from the Bonjour Paris collection. I had every intention of letting Dangerous Love Ginnie model it first, but she's currently wearing the green caped gown (Look 13) also from Enchanted and I like her in it so much I didn't want to change her. I started looking at the rest of my girls and thought since Bella has become my resident redhead, that maybe she would pull off this gown well. I do think she looks quite stunning in it.


Since I didn't purchase any of the headpieces I wanted a wig with a little volume on top, and I think this one fits the bill nicely.


With Bonjour Paris collection due to arrive at the end of this month, I wanted to get the last of my Enchanted items photographed in order to be able to fully enjoy the Paris collection as it arrives. Come to think of it, I still have an outfit from the Dangerous Love collection that I was saving for the fall to photograph. Hmmm..............guess I need to look around the dollroom to see which of the girls might like to model that one. In the meantime, one last parting shot of Bella.












No comments:

Post a Comment