Friday, October 28, 2022

Spirit of the Season

 I've been lucky enough to pick up several Halloween designs over the years from Gwendolyns Treasures on Etsy so this year I dressed my Integrity crowd for the season and took some photos. First up Summer Splendor, one of the Victoire basics. I love this screening for Victoire with the fuller lips.



I have the outfit style above in two color ways, the second was claimed by Spice Poppy, a doll I have wanted ever since I first saw her, and was finally able to add to my collection this year. I think she will prove to be incredibly versatile.



Another new Poppy added this year, Resort Ready. She was actually one of the five club dolls for 2021, but arrived in 2022. She's the first time Poppy has been done in the dark A-tone.


Luxurious Leisure Constance claimed this Gothic Alice interpretation dress.


Love the mask.



I thought Blue Gold Victoire would be a good choice to model this dress with her orange hair.



And the last of my Halloween designs by Gwen modeled by my favorite Integrity doll so far this year, Desert Dazzler. What a gorgeous Poppy! She was also a 2021 club doll who arrived in 2022. She's a definite keeper!!


Look at that face! I love everything about this doll!



One more just because she's so pretty!





























No comments:

Post a Comment