Monday, October 24, 2022

The Autumn Season

 I've been having a lot of fun with the new autumn inspired back drops I picked up this year from Ebay. This background is a favorite. So great for the Halloween season. I have been saving this gown for fall, so decided today was a good day to get it out and photograph it. Summer Kisses Alexis models Look 18 from the Dangerous Love collection.


A new Muse collection is set to premier Friday October 28. If it is anything like the past couple of collections I could be in big trouble, although with the arrival of Bonjour Paris on the horizon I REALLY need to control myself. I was hoping there would be no new sculpts and I could satisy myself with adding only outfits/wigs this go around. The promo released this morning looks like a new sculpt though, so that resolve may go right out the window.


I don't tend to give Alexis red hair, but I thought this bronze wig would complement this particular gown nicely. We decided to forego the pink gloves/purse the gown came with as they didn't suit the season. I love all the mix and match possibilities for this line.







No comments:

Post a Comment