Saturday, October 8, 2022

The Colors of Fall

 Looks 13 and 14 from Jamieshow Muses Enchanted collection just scream FALL to me.  Summer Kisses Sasha models Look 14, while Dangerous Love Ginnie is the model for Look 13. The dresses and capes are both stunning.


And a close up shot so you can see their lovely faces better.


Sasha by herself sans cape.


The beading on the bodice is gorgeous, and I love that we got gloved hands with both sets. Sasha is also wearing the braided wig in brown from the Enchanted collection. Her earrings are the basic Enchanted doll earrings, as the posts for the earrings that came with Look 14 are too big to go in her ears easily and I didn't want to risk breakage by forcing them.


And here is Ginnie without her cape. She is wearing the updo wig in auburn from the Enchanted collection. The earrings that came with this set are something. Very heavy and huge, but they are beautiful.


Again, gorgeous beading on the bodice of the gown.


I remember when I hit the "buy" trigger on both of these outfits I thought I really shouldn't spend the $ for both, but I'm really glad I did. They are perfect for this time of year, and both are just stunning.















2 comments:

  1. Really quite exquisite, and definitely with a Fall Vibe...lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi! the Jamieshow clothing is exquisite. All the little details are extraordinary!

      Delete