Saturday, November 5, 2022

The Power of Paint

The 2022 fall/winter collection of the Jamieshow Muses went up for preorder this past week. The men are sitting this go around out, which I would have thought was a good thing for my budget, but I'm finding it REALLY hard to narrow down my choices among the 6 women in the offerings this time. We have three new Muse sculpts this go around: Natalie, Lan and Sakura. The other three offerings are Bella, Sasha and Lilly. Upon first glance I thought I would go with the three new sculpts, but as I noted in my last blog entry Bella called to me LOUDLY, so she will be coming home. I'm also having a REALLY hard time convincing myself that I don't "need" Sasha. Below are the 6 new lovely ladies in the Go East collection. Promotional photo is by Jamieshow/Owensu.


As mentioned above, upon first glance I thought I could pass on Sasha as I already have two versions of her, Summer Kisses and Dangerous Love, but this Go East version of her is so "soft" by comparison. It almost doesn't even look like Sasha. Below you can see the two versions I own compared with the new Go East version on the far right. VERY different, right? Just goes to show the power of a face up.


I'm thinking I may just have to bite the bullet and preorder her anyway, or I might live to regret it when the actual owner pictures start showing up. In the meantime I got Dangerous Love Sasha out for some new photos today. She's a very sultry version of Sasha. In these shots she's modeling a gown by Santiago Lopez (on Etsy).


Sasha isn't my favorite Muse sculpt, but she is very expressive and I do really enjoy photographing her.
















No comments:

Post a Comment