Friday, November 18, 2022

Premier Nicole

 I came to the Jamieshow Muses collection later in the game. It was during the leftover's sale from the Summer Kisses collection that I first decided to bite the bullet and ger my first Muse (which was Summer Kisses Sasha). Once Sasha was home, I knew I was in trouble and that this line would become a focus for my collection journey.  My hope is that I will eventually own one of each of the sculpts in the line. Nicole was one of the sculpts I had not acquired yet. My favorite version of her was her Premier version, but she didn't come up for sale very often, so I had no illusions of being able to add her. My hope was that eventually there would be a version of her that I would like as much.  Last week, the opportunity arose to add Premier complete as she came, and I jumped on it, even though the timing wasn't the best with balances for Bonjour Paris due and preorder deposits for Go East due as well. I'm not sorry! She arrived yesterday and is really lovely.


I chose Look 6 from the Enchanted collection for her to wear in her first photos. It suits her really well. Nicole's resin is the darkest of the resin shades offered by Jamieshow up to this point. It is called "chocolate", and while it is a beautiful resin color, it presents challenges to photograph. (at least for me), I had to play quite a bit to get the white balances right.


The darker resins also show dust much more than the lighter resins due and sometimes you can't even see the particles with the naked eye, but the camera picks them up.


I'm really glad to have a representative of Nicole here in the chocolate resin. It will be fun to compare the three darker shades once Michael and Sabina arrive, who have two new shades of resin, Cappuchino and Mocha respectively. I love the variety with the Muses line.











No comments:

Post a Comment