Monday, January 2, 2023

A Pop of Purple

 I've had this purple wig cap for quite a while now and realized this morning I've never put it on a doll. Nicole was easiest to redress when I looked at my crew this morning, and I thought she might pull off the purple wig cap quite nicely, so she was nominated to model. Oddly enough, I only have this wig style in the fantasy colors offered, purple and pink. Nicole's jumpsuit is from Yoisrus on Etsy and her fur is from DollsFancyWorld, also on Etsy.


I'm really anxious for Micheal and Sabina to arrive from the Bonjouor Paris to compare their darker resin shades with Nicole. I know Nicole is the darkest, but it will be interesting to see all three shades together.


Nicole can be a challenge for me to photograph, especially when she's in light colors, but I was pretty pleased with this series of photos. She is quite lovely and I'm so thankful I was able to adopt this Premier version of her, as it was the one I liked the most and I missed out on the entire Premier collection.


Now to rearrange the girls and guys on the shelf in preparation for the new arrivals from Bonjour Paris. I'm REALLY hoping I will get my shipping notice today. To say I'm anxious would be a bit of an understatement!


I also need to work on making my final selections on what I want to order in the Moments of Joy collection.











No comments:

Post a Comment