Saturday, January 14, 2023

A Pop of Spring in Winter

 I've started going through my outfit stash from Jamieshow's Bonjour Paris collection, and trying them on the dolls. One of my favorite female outfits was Look 2. I love the cut of this dress and the beautiful rose pattern. Last week when collector's started posting comments and photos of the pieces they chose from this new collection, there was some discussion about Look 2 and the placement of the roses on the fabric. It seems some collectors received outfits that didn't have any of the roses showing prominently on the front of the dress. After reading those comments I was a little concerned with what I might get. Luckily, as I opened my box, I was quite pleased that my dress had several roses front and center.


I chose Eileen to model. The wig she chose to wear with the dress is Wig 4, the long low ponytail from the Dangerous Love collection in the hazelnut color. I think it compliments this dress and Eileen makes quite a beautiful redhead.


The earrings and bracelet with this set are quite detailed and beautiful and follow the flower theme. I love that they are very different than anything we have seen previously in the Muses line.


Eileen is very fresh faced and has a younger look than many of the other sculpts within the collection. One of the things I really like about her.


I look forward to seeing more versions of her in upcoming collections as well.













No comments:

Post a Comment