Sunday, November 24, 2019

More BMR

I just can't seem to help myself with the MTM Barbie dolls...……...they are so much fun to pose and play with. I bought the latest BMR with the thought that I would rebody one of my Fashionista dolls, as I'd been having problems matching her skin tone and saw on Instagram that this particular BMR girl was a match. After having her in hand though, I think she will get to keep her body and I'll buy a second eventually to re-body the Fashionista. While the styling on this line of dolls wouldn't be my first choice, they do each have particular pieces that I like. I do like the jacket worn by this one and can see it getting re-use, ditto her shoes and posssibly the hat.
I love her purple lips and the fact that she has just a little bit of neon yellow in her eyeshadow. Its very subtle, but its there.
What does the dress look like under the jacket? I was surprised to find it has long sleeves. Some of my other girls may use it casually too.
I couldn't wait to redress her to see what she might look like without the hat, in clothing more to my taste. I chose neutral tones for both her and topknot Ken. I really love all 3 of the dolls I have in this line redressed. I actually have 4 of the dolls...............I have the other Ken as well, but I haven't deboxed and played with him yet. I bought him to re-body.
And one more shot of the 2 of them together.






1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I like all the dolls in this series redressed more than I do in their original outfits. Each of the outfits do have some mix and match potential though, so I'm glad to have them. I think the blonde tall girl is the next on my list to get.

    ReplyDelete