Saturday, November 9, 2019

Fashionista Fun

I love the Fashionista line, and the variety of sculpts/skin tones/hair styles and colors it embodies. I finally saw the tall MTM body at our local Walmart and had to get one. I also picked up Fashionista 123 to rebody (as I'm not a fan of the sculpt of the tall MTM basketball player doll).
I'm having a hard time deciding just what I think about this sculpt. I think it must be a fairly new one. Love her braids!! Great scale and they look amazing. I also really love her facial screening.
There is however something about her that keeps me from "loving" her. She may get rebodied at some point but for now I'll enjoy her. I'm really glad that Mattel has both curvy and tall made to move bodies available to us now.  Now we just need the petite to get some articulation!


No comments:

Post a Comment