Sunday, November 3, 2019

Ace

As I've stated on the blog before, I have lots of dolls...………..in many different sizes. My focus the past few years has been the Asian ball jointed dolls primarily, but I do have quite a collection of Fashion Royalty Homme's and lots of Barbies as well, and I tend to like to pair them together.  I haven't actively bought any new Homme's for a while, but I do love the ones I have. Among the ones I have, this version of Ace is a particular favorite. I thought it was time to get him out for some new photos since I've been in a 12" doll mode.
I took him out in the front yard yesterday among the bushes, which serve well for "trees" for this size.
And here are a couple of him trying to cause a distraction after noticing the pretty redhead that was being photographed. The redhead is a Barbie Basics Steffie mold doll from a few year ago. The Steffie mold has always been a favorite of mine.
I think Ace must have a thing for redheads. They do make a striking pair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment