Sunday, February 12, 2023

More Looks

 Got a couple of my dolls from Mattel's Signature Looks line out this morning for some playtime. I had ordered a few things for my Mattel made to move guys from Clear Lan a while ago, as they are slightly slimmer and shorter than my Integrity and Jamieshow men in the 1/6 scale, so I decided they needed a few "nice" things of their own. They can share some of the shirts/sweaters/coats with Integrity, but the pants  are not a good fit so nice to have some things from Clear Lan actually made for them.  Heide, is wearing a sweater dress from ElenPriv's line that is on Amazon.


These dolls are just pure fun to pose and play with, and I always enjoy spending time with them when I get them in front of the camera. I don't do it often enough.


I'm looking forward to the new Wave of looks dolls, which I believe are due to release to the US the end of this month. I hope so.  

Sean looking dapper in his fitted shirt, which really suits him I think.


And a couple of Heide by herself. She's just a beautiful new sculpt and I hope we see more of her in the line.














2 comments:

  1. I love those two dolls, they are the only ones I ordered last year, plus they really do go together well. I will have to peek at Clear Lan. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Looks dolls are a lot of bang for the buck. I love them for the pure fun of posing and playing with them without breaking the bank to do so.

      Delete