Friday, February 17, 2023

Bonjour Paris Sean

A few shots of Bonjour Paris Sean modeling Look 4 from the Dangerous Love collection paired with a tank from Integrity. I passed this guy up in the preordering period (what was I thinking???), but as is often the case with this line of dolls I was kicking myself when I saw owner pics of him.


Luckily a very kind member of the Muses Facebook group offered me a chance to purchase him, and he arrived home this week. While he may very well be the same sculpt as Aiden, who I did preorder, they are different enough that I'm very glad to have both. I'll get some shots of both of them together later.


Sean came with the white wig he is wearing here.


Maybe he will be the one that sticks with light hair. Most of my other guys somehow always seem to gravitate towards dark hair.











No comments:

Post a Comment