Saturday, February 18, 2023

A Couple of Firsts

 I unboxed Summer in Taormia Vanessa this morning. Integrity collaborated with Magia2000 in 2022, and Vanessa is the second doll in that collection. She is my first Magia doll, and my first Vanessa v.3 sculpt as well. I've always loved Vanessa, but I've been a V.1 girl until Summer in Taormia.  There are a lot of mix and match pieces with this set, but for this first set of photos of her, she's just wearing the dress as it comes right out of the box. There is also some lingerie and a train to create a day to night look.


I just love her earrings and the over the top sunglasses.


And that stunning face. I love the Fashion Royalty line for it's classic elegance, and Summer in Taormia has that in spades. Magia really outdid themselves with this version of Vanessa, which is why I had to resort to Ebay to obtain her after I missed out in the lottery. After I started seeing owner pictures of her, I knew she was the version of Vanessa 3.0 that I wanted in my collection, and I imagine she will hit grail status for a lot of collectors fairly quickly.


I'm not sorry I resorted to the secondary market to add her. She really is one of the most beautiful versions of Vanessa that has been done IMHO. I'm really glad I added her to my collection.









No comments:

Post a Comment