Sunday, February 5, 2023

Aiden and Eileen

When the Bonjour Paris collection was introduced I was immediately drawn to Aiden. I love the male dolls, I love facial hair on the male dolls, and I loved that he was a new sculpt. The salt and pepper wig he came with was also a draw. It was an easy choice for me to put him in my cart. Eileen was a last minute add. Sabina was my first choice for the ladies from the promo shots, but when they arrived home and I got them out of the box, Eileen really surprised me with how lovely she was, and I actually like her more than Sabina if I was forced to choose one. Luckily that isn't the case! So this morning as I was lookng at my shelf and Aiden and Eileen were standing next to each other I decided I wanted to get some pictures of them together in their Bonjour Paris finery. Aiden is wearing Look 15, Eileen is in Look 2.


Aiden is wearing the Style 4 wig in white from the Bonjour Paris collection and Eileen is wearing a wig from the Dangerous Love line in hazelnut, a newish shade or red between bronze and red.


I like Eileen quite a lot as a redhead.


And I was really surprised by how much I liked Aiden in the white wig.


The degree of versatility the wig caps add to play with these dolls is a huge drawing point! I am totally addicted to them and if I could own each style in every color I would! I am really hoping we get more colors and styles for the mean in 2023.











2 comments: