Friday, November 6, 2020

Star Ace Ginny Weasley

 I'm on a bit of a Harry Potter kick. Sideshow had free shipping and $20 off Ginny Weasley during the Spooktacular event, pair that with $50 points I had sitting waiting to be used and she was a deal too good to pass up, so I finally caved and bought her. I had been eyeing her for a while.


She looks very stern. She is on the same body as the first year Hermione, but her face looks older than the Ginny in the Chamber of Secrets to me. I kind of wish they had put her on the Prisoner of Azkaban Hermione body.

They also appear to have recycled all of Hermione's accessories..............books/bookbag. If she was to be representative of Chamber of Secrets Ginny, then I wish they would have included Tom Riddle's diary. Her box really doesn't state what movie she is supposed to be from. In fact, the picture of her on the box appears to be from the Order of the Phoenix movie. In that case, she should have definitely come on the taller body, as she was as tall as Harry in the movie, best as I can remember. Oh well. 


All in all I'm pleased to have her as an addition to my Star Ace collection of figures from Harry Potter's world. I think I want to add Luna next, although I still need teenage Ron and I really want to get Professor Lupin too.









No comments:

Post a Comment