Saturday, November 21, 2020

Professor McGonagall

 Professor McGonagall is my favorite professor in Harry Potter's world. Very few of the companies that have licenses for the doll/action figure merchandise have portrayed McGonagall......................at least in the doll/action figures that I collect. I do have the Tonner doll, which is a GREAT likeness. I need to get some new pictures of her so I can post them here on my blog. I keep waiting for Star Ace to release McGonagall, but so far it hasn't happened. Mattel did release a version of her last year in their new play line though, and I had to pick her up.


I think she's a great likeness for the price point. She comes in the green robes she wore in the first year.

I also picked up Snape and Dumbledore in this line.  Id love to see Lupin and hoping they also eventually come out with Umbridge............the professor I LOVE to HATE.







No comments:

Post a Comment