Monday, November 23, 2020

Professor Snape

 Another Mattel doll from the Potter universe arrived late last week. Professor Snape. I wasn't going to get many dolls within this collection, as I have many of the Star Ace figures and for the most part, their likenesses are better and they come with more accessories, so I was going to limit myself in the Mattel collection to representations I didn't have in other lines, but when I saw Snape I had to add him..................and I have Dumbledore too as  I got him in a package deal with McGonagall. SO maybe I'll collect the professors within the Mattel line.  While Snape's likeness isn't as good as the Star Ace likeness, it's pretty good for the price point (which is a WHOLE lot less than the Star Ace version).


You can definitely tell it is Snape.


A black and white shot for fun. I hope Mattel gives us some of the professors we haven't gotten in the Star Ace or Tonner lines.........as I said previously I'd love to see Umbridge and Trelawney.











No comments:

Post a Comment