Sunday, November 29, 2020

Nendoroids

 Over my 20 years of doll collecting I have learned to "never say never.". I don't know how many times over the years I've said, I'll "never" go there, only to later eat my words. Such is the case with my latest acquisitions within the Harry Potter collecting realm. I stumbled across these little guys a bit randomly on Flickr, as I was doing a general search on Harry Potter figures. I had never heard of "Nendoroids" before that time.


I did some research and was a bit intrigued by all the accessories each of them came with, so I first ordered Harry. 

I got him home and had so much fun playing with him and his accessories, that I immediately went and ordered Ron and Hermione. Each of them comes with their "pet", and various assorted hands and arms. They each have their wands, plus Gryffindor scarf. They also each have a broom and special broom bodies. I'll explore all their accessories in an additional post later.

They also each have additional face plates to change their expressions. Again I'll explore their additional accessories and face plates in another post. Here is Ron, up close, with his default face plate.

And Hermione with her default face plate. I did change out her default hand for her wand holding hand.  In addition to Harry, Hermione and Ron the GoodSmile Company, maker of the Nendoroids, has also released Professor Snape, Draco Malfoy and Luna Lovegood in this line.  Dumbledore is coming as are Quidditch versions of Harry and Draco. I look forward to adding some of the additional characters to my collection.











No comments:

Post a Comment