Friday, November 26, 2010

Counting dolly blessings......

First, I have to just say that dolly friends are the absolute best! In the 15 years or so that I've been collecting dolls I have been so blessed to meet some of the warmest, kindest, caring people through this hobby. My love of dolls has allowed me to meet others that are like minded that live throughout the world. Pretty amazing!! One of those amazingly kind people recently sent this beautiful little girl to me as a surprise gift.
I have admired her for quite a while, and her previous owner knew that...........imagine my surprise when she showed up, unexpected on my doorstep a couple of days ago. There aren't words to express my gratitude. I was dumbstruck! So, on this Thanksgiving weekend, I just wanted to say how THANKFUL I am be in a hobby with so many wonderful people. Willow, this beautiful little Kish repaint by LN Harris, will be forever cherished in my collection, and every time I look at her I will remember her previous owner's generosity and friendship, smile and count my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment