Monday, November 22, 2010

The Potter crowd........

The family went to see the new Harry Potter movie yesterday and it put me in a bit of a Potter mood, so I decided to play with my indoor lights and take a few pictures of the Potter crowd last night. As I stated before, I never bought all the dolls in the original size. I do have Draco that isn't pictured here, but I don't have any of the adults.

Hubby is getting me the 12" Ron and Harry for Christmas and I can't wait to get Dumbledore as well. Really, really looking for lots more to come in the new scale. That being said, I do love the original dolls too. I think the likenesses were really well done and the costumes are wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. They look great, Jackie!
    Several people have told me they really liked the movie. Glad you enjoyed it!

    Wish you and your family a Very Happy Thanksgiving!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Gerri! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

    ReplyDelete