Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas everyone!!!











Hope everyone out there is having a wonderful Christmas!! No new dolls for me under the tree, but hubby did get me a laptop. Yay!!! (And heaven knows with all the recent sales I've bought enough dolls on my own, LOL!) Speaking of recent sales, my haul from the Tonner's virtual factory sale came this week. Joan, Bon Voyage came first followed by Rhett in the white suit and Agent 99. I'm really happy with all of them. Agent 99 is so striking in person. Much lovlier than her promos IMHO. I"m calling her Anne, and decided to take a couple of pics of her to share. She is pictured here with my blonde Jeremy (also a fairly new arrival). Jeremy's sweater is from NadineUK. From my house to yours, Merry Christmas everyone out in doll land!!




No comments:

Post a Comment