Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year from Clark and Joan.......







I received these 2 from Tonner's virtual factory sale. I knew I was going to get Rhett/Clark eventually as Gable was one of my favorites from Old Hollywood and GWTW is my favorite movie of all time. I also wanted one of the Joan dolls as I think she's one of the best character likenesses that Tonner has ever done, even though Joan Crawford wasn't one of my favorite actresses. At the price Tonner offered these 2 for in the factory sale I just couldn't resist. Thought I would take a few pics of Clark out of his costume, and since he did do several movies with Joan and they supposedly had a relationship at one time I thought it would be fun to take pics of the 2 of them together. I'm hoping to add Ava Gardner and Bette Davis at some point. I am really keeping my fingers crossed that Tonner will come out with Grace Kelly within the next year too!



No comments:

Post a Comment