Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Just wanted to take a minute on this Thanksgiving morning 2009 and give thanks. Foremost for my faith, my family and my friends, but in addition to those things, to this crazy hobby/obsession that is doll collecting. The internet has opened so many doors and ways to be able to share my love of dolls with other like minded people out there that actually "get it". My local doll group met because of the Prego doll board. I've met so many people that I feel priveledged to call friend through this wonderful hobby, so thanks to all of you out there that share your love of dolls through blogs, boards etc. It has enriched my life, and for that I'm thankful. Happy THanksgiving to all out there that celebrate. Blessings to you and your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment