Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bella............



I'm a huge fan of the Twilight books, so I was thrilled to hear Tonner had gotten the license for this series of dolls, and so far he hasn't disappointed. Can't wait to see James in December. I'm also really looking forward to Jacob! While I"m happy with the dolls the way they came from the factory, I did feel that Bella's curls were just too much, so I gave them a dunk this weekend to try and soften them up a bit. While they are better, I think she may be headed for another dunking soon, LOL! Since Bella's hair was a bit different in New Moon, I"m hoping another Bella will be released sans the crunchy curls.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jackie!
    She is a Gorgeous Bella, and I really love how you have done her hair. You know..I wasn't too interested in the Twilight series, but now I am totally captivated by the stories and the dolls. I am so glad you can keep me informed with your reports and beautiful photos!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting!I'm sure you will see a few pics of the crew from Twilight here. I'm really excited to see where Tonner takes this line. With the movies and the books being so successful, I imagine it will be a very successful line of dolls as well.

    ReplyDelete